Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Injected With A Poison
Last boasting about Prague, I promise. You can view Toby's pics here and mine should follow very soon here. Far more painless than sticking them all on here, I'm sure you'd agree... I have some random and somewhat confusing videos from my mobile, too, but unless there's unprecedented demand to see them, I'll leave them there for my own amusement. Anyway, time for just one last pic of possibly the greatest discover of our journey to the mystic East (of Europe)...
What's that, I hear you cry? Coke? Perhaps Diet Coke? Maybe with some sort of spirit added? Way off! Coke with Lemon? Diet Caffeine Free Coke? No! Still wrong. That is Chocolate Coke! I'll say that again. Chocolate Coke! Coke flavoured like Chocolate! It's great! No free refills, but worth the extra expense. Well worth travelling halfway across the continent to discover!
Anyway, such cultural musings aside, time for a final word on the whole affair: an inevitable 'Tunes for the Holiday' list. These were songs that we either heard wandering around the streets, saw on foreign music telly, bopped to in the clubs or kept randomly popping into our heads. Hence the somewhat random list...
1. Beastie Boys - 'Ch-Check It Out'
2. Underworld - 'Born Slippy'
3. E17 - 'Let It Rain'
4. Nick Holder - 'No More Dating DJs'
5. Tony Bennett - 'Winter Wonderland'
6. Sophie B Hawkins - 'Right Beside You'
7. USA for Africa - 'We are the world'
8. The Beatles - 'Back in the USSR'
9. Afroman - 'Cos I Got High'
10. Colour Me Badd - 'I'm Gonna Sex You Up'
11. Naftule Brandwein - 'Nifty's Freilach'
12. Green Day - 'All by Myself'
No, I'm not sure why either...
|All opinions expressed within the pages and comments of this blog are solely those of the author, and not of his employers or associates. If you have any complaints, corrections or queries regarding any of the material contained within, please contact the author via email. Thanks for reading!