Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Song For The Dumped
Another dedication to Donna? You're obsessed dear boy.
Anyway, back to the title, this is more a song for the exhausted, but I do feel dumped on! Heh. Managed to cling on and not fall asleep too early, thus forfeiting the rest of my night's sleep by then waking up again! Here are some of the lovely tunes that occupied my evening. They're all really very good.
1. Snow Patrol - 'Open Your Eyes'
2. Panjabi Hit Squad - 'Hai Hai'
3. Roots Manuva - 'Dreamy Days'
4. Patsy Cline - 'Crazy'
5. Madonna - 'I Love New York'
6. The Buggles - 'Elstree'
7. Ce'Cile - 'Rude Bwoy Thug Life'
8. Julie London - 'Cry Me A River'
9. Hijack - 'Doomsday Of Rap'
10. Charlotte Hatherley - 'Where I'm Calling From'
11. The Small Faces - 'Long Agos and Worlds Apart'
12. Primal Scream - 'Country Girl'
13. Pet Shop Boys - 'Minimal'
14. The Futureheads - 'Skip To The End'
15. Anita Dobson - 'Anyone Can Fall In Love'
That there Dazed and Confused Issue 24 with Donna Elastica on the cover from 1996 that I randomly found in Borders. Are they reprinting old issues? I'm not complaining...
Rolling Stone 1000th Edition with a freaky 3D cover
Mark Radcliffe - Northern Sky
Ronald KL Collins and David M Skover - The Trials Of Lenny Bruce
Zebedee said it's time for bed, and so it is. Boing.
|All opinions expressed within the pages and comments of this blog are solely those of the author, and not of his employers or associates. If you have any complaints, corrections or queries regarding any of the material contained within, please contact the author via email. Thanks for reading!