Thursday, August 17, 2006
What Can You Do For Me?
Twelve antidotes to the modern world.
1. The View - 'Wasted Little DJ's'
2. Astrid - 'Modes Of Transport'
3. Kings Of Tomorrow - 'Finally (Danny Tenaglia's Return To Paradise Mix)'
4. 10cc - 'I'm Not In Love'
5. Prince - 'Sign Of The Times'
6. The Young Disciples - 'Apparently Nothing'
7. The Lovin' Spoonful - 'Daydream'
8. Jamie T - 'Sheila'
9. Hanson - 'Mmm Bop'
10. The Strokes - 'You Only Live Once'
11. Fleetwood Mac - 'The Chain'
12. Scissor Sisters - 'I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
Damn those pesky Bee Gee vocals. More addictive than sugar coated crack. I'm gonna get expelled from the music snobs society if they ever see this...
|All opinions expressed within the pages and comments of this blog are solely those of the author, and not of his employers or associates. If you have any complaints, corrections or queries regarding any of the material contained within, please contact the author via email. Thanks for reading!