Sunday, September 02, 2007
And I Was A Boy From School
Well, it's the end of my holiday time. My mum's finished sewing name tags into my socks. I've written all my favourite bands on my pencil case. I've even packed my bag and left it sat in the corner of the room, like a harbinger of doom. Even though my back is turned, I can feel it looking at me. The last few moments of freedom are ticking away. And to top it all off I've got a stinking hangover. Anyway, here are the musics that have kept me sane today...
1. Sex Pistols - 'Pretty Vacant'
2. Boards Of Canada - Music Has The Rights To Children LP
3. Blur - 'Entertain Me'
4. Sigur Ros - Takk LP
5. Richard Hawley - 'Born Under A Bad Sign'
6. Graham Coxon - 'Ribbons and Leaves'
7. Rilo Kiley - Under The Blacklight LP
8. Green Day - 'All By Myself'
9. The Flaming Lips - 'A Spoonful Weighs A Ton'
10. Smashing Pumpkins - 'Cherub Rock'
I'm gonna lie on my bed now and read Adbusters. Woo, way to smash the system. Only 5 days til the weekend...
|All opinions expressed within the pages and comments of this blog are solely those of the author, and not of his employers or associates. If you have any complaints, corrections or queries regarding any of the material contained within, please contact the author via email. Thanks for reading!