Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Weather With You
Hello! Yes, I am back from Glastonbury. And still feeling wonderfully odd due to the combination of too much pear cider and not enough sleep. If you went, sorry if I missed you, and if you didn't, it was even better than it looked on the telly. I always seem to say this, but I genuinely think it was the best Glastonbury I've been to. I will probably write a proper review of the weekend soon (and I might actually follow through on that, unlike what I didn't for Radio 1's Big Weekend!) But in the meantime, in a stroke of genius shamelessly ripped off from Ben of Silent Words Speak Loudest, here's my feelgood hits of Glastonbury 2008.
1. Spiritualized - 'Take Your Time'
2. We Are Scientists Feat Lightspeed Champion - 'After Hours'
3. Crowded House - 'Distant Sun'
4. Bishi - 'On My Own Again'
5. Vampire Weekend - 'One (Blake’s Got A New Face)'
6. Blood Red Shoes - 'I Wish I Was Someone Better'
7. Kings Of Leon - 'The Bucket'
8. Neon Neon Feat Cate Le Bon - 'I Lust U'
9. Jay Z - 'Heart Of The City vs Sunday Bloody Sunday'
10. Elbow - 'One Day Like This'
Drinking in the morning sun
Blinking in the morning sun
Shaking off the heavy one
Heavy like a loaded gun
What made me behave that way?
Using words I never say
I can only think it must be love
Oh, anyway, it's looking like a beautiful day...
|All opinions expressed within the pages and comments of this blog are solely those of the author, and not of his employers or associates. If you have any complaints, corrections or queries regarding any of the material contained within, please contact the author via email. Thanks for reading!