Sunday, November 02, 2008
Zombie Graveyard Party
White T Shirt. Fake blood. Red food colouring. Fake blood. Fabric spray paint. More fake blood.
Gets you funny looks on the District Line. Even on October 31st.
I love smearing myself with fake blood. I'm sure there's some Freudian reason for that. Same reason I like gory movies, and why I especially loved Charlie Brooker's Dead Set on E4 this week. Non-compromise TV that was one of the best things I've seen all year. The kind of risky, cutting edge programming that should be cherished in the current climate (and that's all I'm saying on the subject.) Oh. And I am ever so slightly in love with Jaime Winstone...
...as I also am with Ladyhawke, who I saw supporting Black Kids at the Astoria.
And Cate Le Bon, who starred as part of Neon Neon at Koko.
This was supposed to be a quiet week...
1. Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
2. Ladyhawke - Back Of The Van
3. Black Kids - Hurricane Jane
4. Neon Neon - I Told Her On Alderaan
5. Biffy Clyro - Now I'm Everyone
6. Cajun Dance Party - Colourful Life
7. Bikini Kill - DemiRep
8. Idlewild – Everyone Says You're So Fragile
9. The Auteurs - Lenny Valentino
10. Oasis - Falling Down (Chemical Brothers Remix) [I know. I'm as shocked as you are...]
11. Nirvana - Where Did You Sleep Last Night?
When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
|All opinions expressed within the pages and comments of this blog are solely those of the author, and not of his employers or associates. If you have any complaints, corrections or queries regarding any of the material contained within, please contact the author via email. Thanks for reading!